ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Nathan Modrzewski" <nmodrzew...@eaglexm.com>
Subject RE: FW: Connection Closing Problem
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 03:59:27 GMT
I have not set this...I will give it a try. Thanks for the suggestions.

n  Nathan

From: Ashok Madhavan [mailto:ashok.madhavan@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 7:43 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: FW: Connection Closing Problem

Hi,

in apache dbcp did u set the following properties:

http://commons.apache.org/dbcp/configuration.html.
<http://commons.apache.org/dbcp/configuration.html>

look for 'removeAbandoned'.

regards

ashok

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 2:32 AM, Nicholoz Koka Kiknadze
<kiknadze@gmail.com> wrote:

I think what happens to open (pooled) connection upon JVM exit depends
on JDBC driver.

IMO if you were using SimpleDataSource of iBatis, you'd have to call
forceCloseAll() to close all pooled connections at the end of execution
of your app (I think I have even used that years ago).  Not sure about
DBCP, but I bet  calling  basicDataSource.close() must help.

GL

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Nathan Modrzewski