ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Paranjpe, Satish D." <sat...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: Can iBATOR generate null value replacement code?
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 15:24:04 GMT
OK - Thanks !

-- Satish

From: Jeff Butler [mailto:jeffgbutler@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 11:17 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Can iBATOR generate null value replacement code?

Ibator does not support this.

BTW - iBATIS3 will not support nullValue replacement.  It would be better to stop using nullValue
now in preparation for the future.

Jeff Butler

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 9:51 AM, Paranjpe, Satish D. <satish@mitre.org<mailto:satish@mitre.org>>
wrote:

Hello,

  I am trying to find out if iBATOR supports generating "nullValue" replacement code for
columns in a table.

 For e.g.  Let's say I have a table with one column "config".

I would like iBATOR to generate the following ( which I do when I am not using iBATOR)

<resultMap id="ReportItemResult" class="datalayer.ReportItem" >

<result column="config" property="config" jdbcType="VARCHAR" nullValue="" />

</resultMap>

Does iBATOr support generating nullValue code in the SQLMaps it generates?

My environment

I am using the iBATOR eclipse plugin for java - version 1.2.1

Thanks,

--Satish