ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Vinaya Tirikkovalluru" <vinaya.tirikkovall...@converge.com>
Subject Connection Pooling
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 18:35:04 GMT
Hi,

I am using Ibatis+Jboss4.2.2

I have not configured connection pooling in Jboss.

Ibatis takes care of everything. But I see a connection in the database
which is open in the morning but still being used, like reused. I just
see a couple of them and not too many.

How could just the 2/3 connections serve all the concurrent users? Would
it be a good idea to have connection pooling set up?

Please advice

Vinaya

This electronic message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named
above and may contain information which is privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, dissemination
or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately.