ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From jochen <songzhou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help to reduce db round-trip
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 02:47:00 GMT
I know the situation that the reliable check is to validate connection by
executing simple SQL query; Actually we used the simple SQL - select 1 from
dual, but the total soft parse is 48%, and 700 queries per second happened
from oracle awr report, which certainly would bring impact to db
performance; Currently we are looking for some workaround to reduce the
frequency of SQL query, Of course, we can reduce the connection borrowing in
order to get transactions down; that is the way which can be used;

I wonder if any other workaound exist to make our db performance better,
more is better for your poor db performance,