ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nicholoz Koka Kiknadze <kikna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: Connection Closing Problem
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 21:02:26 GMT
I think what happens to open (pooled) connection upon JVM exit depends on
JDBC driver.

IMO if you were using SimpleDataSource of iBatis, you'd have to call
forceCloseAll() to close all pooled connections at the end of execution of
your app (I think I have even used that years ago).  Not sure about DBCP,
but I bet  calling  basicDataSource.close() must help.

GL