ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Kai Grabfelder <nos...@kaigrabfelder.de>
Subject Re: com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error while configuring DaoManager
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 23:46:04 GMT
sounds like an older version of iBATIS. Which version are you using? Have you read the manual
that is
available at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ibatis/trunk/java/ibatis-2/ibatis-2-docs/en/

cheers

Kai

--- Original Nachricht ---
Absender: David Brown
Datum: 26.06.2009 23:20
> Hello iBatis folks, I finished reading the Begin book and I have the JPetStore exmaple
imported into Eclipse running OK. I decided to have a hand at iBatis testcase on a live DB
but this is all that I can get:

> com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error while configuring DaoManager.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:
Error occurred.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "defaultStatementTimeout" must be declared for element
type "settings".