ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Vasantha Rapuru <Vasantha_Rap...@infosys.com>
Subject Concurrency Issue
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 06:04:10 GMT
Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right forum to post my issue. Any pointers in solving this issue
will be of great help.

We are facing one issue when two concurrent users are trying to insert different set of records
in single table.
The error code we are getting is "ISAM error: Key Value locked".
Please let me know if any one knows how to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Vasantha

Infosys e-mail system.