ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Dan Turkenkopf <dturk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharing iBATIS XML files between java applications
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 11:48:34 GMT
If you're using Spring 2.5.5 or higher and iBATIS 2.3.2 or higher, you can
define mappingLocations when you define your SqlMapFactoryBean.  This will
allow you to load different XML files in different cases, included those
contained in other jars.

Be careful though, because you still need a SQL Map configuration file and
that must contain at least one reference to a SQL map.  I have the main
config file point to an empty SQL map so I can load all my real
configurations through the Spring mechanism.  It's not an ideal solution,
but it meets my needs.

Hope this helps,

Dan Turkenkopf