ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Chad McHenry <mchen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharing iBATIS XML files between java applications
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 05:50:49 GMT
I use option 1 and it works well. Your C package embodies all aspects
of the model and packages A and B contain controllers and views (in
the MVC sense).  This also ensures that all aspects of the model are
available to A and B whether or not originally needed in both -
projects which share common code tend to expand and share more code
over time. There is a slight overhead in maintenance but it is well
worth it (I reduce the overhead by using maven).

...Chad