ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From kash_meu <muhammad.kashif.na...@gmail.com>
Subject Reconnect to a lost connection
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:01:42 GMT

Hi,

I have developed a Web Application. I am using Ibatis 2.3.0.677 with
database PostgreSQL. While the Web Application is running, if I restart
(stop and then start) the PostgreSQL server, now if open some page that is
causing some query to run if get this error.

--- The error occurred in
eu/digitania/mobilecontentportal/ibatis/contenttype_SqlMap.xml.
--- Check the
contenttype.ibatorgenerated_selectByPrimaryKey-InlineParameterMap.
--- Check the statement (query failed).
--- Cause: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: An I/O error occured while
sending to the backend.

The problem behind this is when I restart the server, its connection with
the Web Application is lost. Now if there is some interaction with the
database, this problem occurs.

Is there any way with IBatis to handle this situation be auto-reconnecting
to the database?

Regards,
Kashif