ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From cbchhaya <cbchh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: String list in resultMap
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:29:54 GMT

Almost, except that I am already using a result-mapping to get all attributes
for an object, and every attribute has a bunch of fields, one of which is a
list of strings. Having already selected all the required data, I am just
looking for a way to bunch up the 'attrValue' field into a list of strings.
Perhaps I should group by every other property of the attribute?