ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection Pooling
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 04:34:18 GMT
If you have a fast, well designed database with well written SQL, it's quite
possible that you'd never need more than a few connections for many users.

The default pool size for TopLink when I used it was 6 (4 read, 2 write or
something like that).  It's a common misconception that more connections ==
better performance.

Clinton