ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From David Brown <dbr...@sexingtechnologies.com>
Subject com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error while configuring DaoManager
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 21:20:41 GMT
Hello iBatis folks, I finished reading the Begin book and I have the JPetStore exmaple imported
into Eclipse running OK. I decided to have a hand at iBatis testcase on a live DB but this
is all that I can get:

com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error while configuring DaoManager.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:
Error occurred.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.  Cause:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "defaultStatementTimeout" must be declared for element
type "settings".

Regards, David.