ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From da...@davidwbrown.name
Subject IBatis sql map IBator sql map woes (noob)
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 22:00:23 GMT
Hello IBatis dev, gurus and mortals, I have a Wicket/AppFuse web application in Eclipse that
uses a simple xxxsql.xml map. The web app builds and deployes OK on both jetty and tomcat.
Then, I installed the IBator Eclipse plugin and generated the artifacts for the xxxsql.xml
mapped as generated by the IBator plugin. Both sql.xml maps co-existed peacefully as they
should according to the IBatis doco. Next, I tried to introduce my own resultMap into the
IBator generated sql.xml map and now all of my test cases for the AppFuse sql.xml map are
returning with errors (not failing). I have read nearly all of the PDF doco but nothing jumps
out at me as to what could have happened. Please find included below the stack trace. Any
and all ideas, suggestion, rants or raves welcomed. Regards, David.

org.springframework.dao.DataIntegrityViolationException: SqlMapClient operation; SQL [];

--- The error occurred in org/appfuse/dao/ibatis/UserSQL.xml.
--- Check the UserSQL.addUser-InlineParameterMap.
--- Check the statement (update failed).
--- Cause: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Column
'id' cannot be null; nested exception is com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException: