ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Alin Popa <alin.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to get the sql string
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 09:29:21 GMT
Hi Joson,

Afaik, the only way to display the executed query is by enabling logging for
Connection ... etc.
It will display the queries before preparation.
As a workaround, I enable sql logging for server (mysql in my case).
Indeed, it will really help if ibatis can display the SQLs in an explicit
way (maybe something like hibernate does ?).

--
Best Regards,

Alin