ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Mikael Andersson <mail.mi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mapping of a Set with enums
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 21:52:43 GMT
Hi

I have a typehandler for the enum in the second result map which is
referenced from the CounterpartyHedgeVOResult result map.

Do you mean that I should try having the second result map just return
strings, and change the line in the first result map to this? :

<result resultMap="CDS_HEDGE.CreditEventEnumResult" property="creditEvents"
typeHandler="hedge.dao.CreditEventEnumReadOnlyTypeHandler"/>

I'll give it a go tomorrow when I'm at work.

Thanks,
 micke