ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Erwan QUEFFELEC <erwan.queffe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lazy loading when having dynamic table names
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 22:59:00 GMT
Neither would I throw stones at anyone, but remember that dynamic table
identifiers can be an issue on some RDMS  (for instance; Oracle table names
cannot exceed 30 characters).

This problem can easily be avoided with validation code, but in your case, I
would strongly advocate using the DBMS schema functionality as well.