ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Bram Van Dam <bram.van...@cronos.be>
Subject Static classes causing errors?
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 14:00:43 GMT
Hi folks,

I'm creating an sqlmap for a couple of classes I generated with jaxb.
Now, jaxb has the dirty habit of creating static inner classes. So
instead of having package.foo.Bar and package.foo.Baz, I've got
package.foo.Bar and package.foo.Bar.Baz

Anyway, that's not really the point. The point is, when I create a
<resultMap> with class package.foo.Bar.Baz, I get a nice
ClassNotFoundException. Not entirely sure why sqlmap would choke on this.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a bunch!

--
Stacktrace:

Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.
Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error parsing XPath
'/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException:
Error parsing XML.  Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error parsing
XPath '/sqlMap/resultMap'.  Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error
configuring Result.  Could not set ResultClass.  Cause:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: package.foo.Bar.Baz
         at com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletParser.parse(NodeletParser.java:53)
         at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapConfigParser.parse(SqlMapConfigParser.java:46)
         ... 18 more