ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Bhaarat Sharma <bhaara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis - MySQL pagination
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 16:50:29 GMT
Thanks,
But my question is lets say I want to display 10 results on a page but in
total I want 50 results. so 10 on each page.

I have some query like this in iBatis:

SELECT rownum, table_name
FROM user_tables

WHERE rownum <=<some number I will pass in, in this case 10?>;

so when I call this from my code. will the above query be ran 5 times??