ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From NathanM <nathan.mel...@infdig.com>
Subject Re: Ibtor not preserving custom methods
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 18:10:44 GMT

Jeff Butler-2 wrote:

> If you use the eclipse integrated ant task in eclipse you can solve both
> problems - you can control the classpath through the Ant launch
> configuration, anf the integrated ant task supports Java merging.
>
> Jeff Butler

I thought I *was* using the integrated ant task and it is overwriting
everything. Do you see anything wrong with my ant target snippet below?

It works but it does not automerge the java files.

Nathan

    <target name="genfiles" description="Generate the files">
      <taskdef name="ibator"
               classname="org.apache.ibatis.ibator.ant.IbatorAntTask"
               classpath="lib\ibator.jar;bin" />
      <ibator overwrite="false" configfile="ibatorConfig.xml"
verbose="false" >
        <propertyset>
          <propertyref name="generated.source.dir"/>
        </propertyset>
      </ibator>
    </target>