ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From NathanM <nathan.mel...@infdig.com>
Subject Ibtor not preserving custom methods
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 23:53:26 GMT

The ibator documentation states this:
"Every field and method generated by Ibator includes the non-standard
JavaDoc tag @ibatorgenerated. On subsequent runs of Ibator, every field and
method that includes this JavaDoc tag will be deleted and replaced. Any
other field or method in the class will be untouched by Ibator. With this in
mind, you can add other fields and methods to the classes without fear of
losing them in subsequent runs of Ibator - simply DO NOT include the
@ibatorgenerated JavaDoc tag on anything that you add to the class."

However, that is not the behavior I see. What I see is:
If the overwrite flag is true, the file is completely overwritten. Custom
methods, that did not contain the @ibatorgenerated flag are nowhere to be
found.
If the overwrite flag is false, it creates a java.1 file and does not touch
the existing file.

What's happening?

Nathan