ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "m.montano" <koalin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with identity
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 20:02:46 GMT

is there any mismatch in your opinion if I substitute the
set @id_a = cast(IDENT_CURRENT('file') + ident_incr('file') as varchar)
with an ibatis select?
is the transaction still valid?
I mean something like

//begin transaction
sqlMap.startTransaction();

//int idAudio = 000;//to retrieve + increment ...how?
int idAudio= sqlMap.select("selectLastIdAudio");
amdr.setIdAudio(idAudio );
sqlMap.insert("insertFileMD", amdr);
ann.setIdAudio(idAudio );
sqlMap.insert("insertAnnuncio", ann);