ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with identity
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 19:44:25 GMT
Not sure where to start with this one, but you might want to read the entire
user guide.
  * You shouldn't start the transaction in your statement
  * Look up <selectKey> specifically in the docs
  * This looks like a proc body, so you might want to look up stored proc
support
  * In this case, it might be necessary to return it as an output parameter

You'll have to play with it to see what works best for you.

Clinton