ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ejaz X Mohammed <ejaz.moham...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject RE: How to use namespace when calling queryForObject() ?
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 01:19:28 GMT
I got it ...

useStatementNamespaces="true"

Ejaz

From: Ejaz X Mohammed
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 8:16 PM
To: 'user-java@ibatis.apache.org'
Subject: How to use namespace when calling queryForObject() ?

Hello,

How do I use namespace when calling a statement?

I get this error ...

Exception in thread "main" com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There is no
 statement named EventRequest.insertEventRequest in this SqlMap.

But I've defined insertEventRequest in EventRequest map xml file ..

And I try to call it this way ...

sqlMap.insert("EventRequest.insertEventRequest", req);

Regards
Ejaz