ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Sundar Sankar <fatboys...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: gracefuly exit from row handler
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2009 16:10:40 GMT
I would have used a stored proc or something to do that in the DB itself.
Personally I dont wanna transfer a million records over the network and then
do some logic to fetch one out of it.

I dont know what your situation is, may be if you explain more, there might
be a more elegant way, some of the users might have for u!

-Sundar