ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Dean Murray <dean_mur...@hc-sc.gc.ca>
Subject cannot retrieve a blob using a callable statement.
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 11:32:37 GMT
Note: If this is the second time this email appears, I sent this before I
registered so I am not sure if the first one got through.
Hi

I am using IBATIS 2.3 in a Spring Framework and the stored procedure is in
a Oracle 10g database.  The error I get is Retrieving LOBs from a
CallableStatement is not supported;   .  Is there a way to retrieve BLOBS
using a callable statement. I was able to do it using a select but now I
need to make this stored procedure call.

<parameterMap class="BatchReport" id="batchReportMap">
                <parameter property="reportId" jdbcType="INTEGER" javaType
="java.math.BigDecimal" mode="INOUT"/>
                <parameter property="creationDate" jdbcType="DATE"
javaType="java.util.Date" mode="OUT" />
                <parameter property="reportType" jdbcType="VARCHAR"
javaType="java.lang.String" mode="OUT"/>
                <parameter property="reportNm" jdbcType="VARCHAR" javaType
="java.lang.String" mode="OUT"/>
                <parameter property="report" jdbcType="BLOB" javaType="[B"
 mode="OUT"/>
                <parameter property="sendInd" jdbcType="VARCHAR" javaType=
"java.lang.String" mode="OUT"/>
                <parameter property="batchIdCd" jdbcType="INTEGER"
javaType="java.math.BigDecimal" mode="OUT"/>
                <parameter property="processorId" jdbcType="VARCHAR"
javaType="java.lang.String" mode="OUT"/>
                <parameter property="modifiedBy" jdbcType="VARCHAR"
javaType="java.lang.String" mode="OUT"/>
                <parameter property="modifiedTime" jdbcType="DATE"
javaType="java.util.Date" mode="OUT"/>

  </parameterMap>

   <procedure id="getBatchReport" parameterMap="batchReportMap"
resultClass="BatchReport" >
   {call dose.crypto_pkg.get_Batch_Report(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}
   </procedure>

Dean Murray