ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ashish Kulkarni <ashish.kulkarn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: connection link failure issue
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 20:04:07 GMT
HiSo if i add the following to the SimpleDataSource properties will it work,
will Ping Connections older then 30 minutes,  or connections not used for 30
minutes and then recreate them if required or have issue?

<property name="Pool.PingEnabled" value="TRUE"/>

<property name="Pool.PingConnectionsOlderThan" value="300000"/>

<property name="Pool.PingConnectionsNotUsedFor" value="300000"/>