ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Alex Sherwin <alex.sher...@acadiasoft.com>
Subject Re: Sql Map file
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 14:49:53 GMT
Not sure about doing it programatically, but it's going to end up being
cleartext (or close to it) somewhere...

For example when you use a connection pool in an app server, the
user/password ends up being plain text in your domains configuration
file...  I believe most people focus on securing the deployment so that
the files cannot be read by users without proper permissions