ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From sjpn <p...@vignette.com>
Subject stored procedure -> resultClass example?
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 04:19:27 GMT

Hi,
I want to use ibatis as the standard for a large project. The client I'm
working for does everything in stored procs for performance and transaction
mgmt. So I need to be able to use ibatis with stored procs. I have it
working for simple insert/update, but when I'm getting back a result
set/oracle ref cursor, I'm having trouble working with it. Can anyone
provide an example of how to use ibatis to call a stored procedure and get
back a list of objects from it?
When I get on my other laptop, I can post some of the code I currently have.
Thanks,
Peter