ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "qujinlong.feed" <qujinlong.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transfer sql scripts to database with iBatis
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 10:14:45 GMT
Connection conn = sqlMapClient.getDataSource().getConnection();

ScriptRunner runner = new ScriptRunner(conn, false, false);

for (String script : scripts)
{
  runner.runScript(Resources.getResourceAsReader(script));
}

qujinlong.feed
2009-04-09

发件人: slayer81
发送时间: 2009-04-08 19:05:05
收件人: user-java
抄送:
主题: Transfer sql scripts to database with iBatis

Hello!
I'd like to setup my database before accessing it with iBatis. Therefore I'd like to execute
a SQL script (triggers, stored procs, functions, table creation)
on my database, which will be sent using iBatis.
Is there a way to directly send and execute this data?
Or do I have to use JDBC?
Is there a underlying access point under the SQLMapperClient?
Thank you for your time!
Paule