ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Kengkaj Sathianpantarit <kengka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mysql default value
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 08:19:49 GMT
However, I think that default value is good in the case that we don't need
to specify value in INSERT command.
Why don't you just exclude this field in the <insert>?

For <update>, I think that we should specify value explicitly in the model,
error from database is correct behavior in case the field has null value
(actually this is the reason why we set NOT NULL constraint).

Kengkaj