ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Kengkaj Sathianpantarit <kengka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java reflection performance
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 18:35:01 GMT
I recommend that if you have performance problem, find the root cause
first, find what makes your application slow, then fix it, maybe by
rewriting algorithms, using batch processing.

You need to prove what the problem is first, there is no use to
optimize iBATIS, if the main problem is in somewhere else.

Kengkaj