ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Kengkaj Sathianpantarit <kengka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java reflection performance
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:35:03 GMT
By realtime applications, I just mean applications that the timing is really
important.
>From your example, for retrieving an account balance, the system slowdown
sometimes for 10 seconds is bad, but there is nobody dies or losses big
benefit because of it.
But for jet fighters, it's a different story.

This is an off-topic, if you want discuss further, please discuss with me
via e-mail.

Best Regards,
Kengkaj