ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBator CommentGenerator: Java Model Class with database column comment
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:57:25 GMT
Interesting idea.

Ibator does not currently capture database field comments from the
metadata, so there's no simple way to do this now.

It's a relatively simple change to add it.  I'd need to change the
CommentGenerator interface to expose it - hopefully that won't cause
too much trouble for people.  I'll look into it.

Jeff Butler