ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Elmer Smith" <esm...@venterraliving.com>
Subject RE: ibator context menu in eclipse 3.4 missing
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 18:56:07 GMT
Thanks Jeff.  I checked and it seems like the file is in the right format:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE abatorConfiguration
  PUBLIC "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Abator for iBATIS Configuration 1.0//EN"
  "http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/ibator-config_1_0.dtd">

<ibatorConfiguration>

	<classPathEntry location="${ibator.database.driver.path}" />

	<ibatorContext id="chorus" targetRuntime="Ibatis2Java5">
		<jdbcConnection
			driverClass="net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver"
			connectionURL="jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://${ibator.chorus.dburl}"
			userId="${ibator.chorus.dbuser}" password="${ibator.chorus.dbpassword}">
		</jdbcConnection>

		<javaModelGenerator
			targetPackage="com.ocs.businesslogic.dataobjects"
			targetProject="chorus\src\java">
			<property name="enableSubPackages" value="true" />
			<property name="trimStrings" value="true" />
			<property name="rootClass" value="com.ocs.businesslogic.dataobjects.DataObjectBase"
/>
		</javaModelGenerator>

		<sqlMapGenerator targetPackage="com.ocs.businesslogic.sqlmap"
			targetProject="chorus\src\resources">
			<property name="enableSubPackages" value="true" />
		</sqlMapGenerator>

		<daoGenerator type="SPRING"
			targetPackage="com.ocs.businesslogic.dao"
			targetProject="chorus\src\java">
			<property name="enableSubPackages" value="true" />
		</daoGenerator>

			<generatedKey column="application_id"
				sqlStatement="select ident_current('application')" identity="true" />

	</ibatorContext>
</ibatorConfiguration>

I migrated from 3.2 to 3.4, but after didn't see the abator plug in.  I added the site through
the Help menu, and it seemed to work (Software Updates shows Ibator Version 1.2).

I'm not too sure what to check next.