ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Elmer Smith" <esm...@venterraliving.com>
Subject ibator context menu in eclipse 3.4 missing
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 18:18:27 GMT
Hi,

Is there still a context menu in eclipse 3.4 for the ibator plug-in?  I
am migrating from 3.2 to 3.4 eclipse, and when I right click the config
file, I no longer get an ibator menu option?

Thanks,

Elmer

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary,
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may constitute
attorney work product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone
and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if an
electronic communication.