ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nicholoz Koka Kiknadze <kikna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inserting null value in ibatis
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 17:04:15 GMT
In the manual we read:

  The *jdbcType* element is used to specify the JDBC type of the parameter.
The value must be one of the types listed in java.sql.Types (VARCHAR,
INTEGER, etc.) Generally the *jdbcType* element is needed if there is a
possibility that the value could be NULL, or to specify the use of DATE or
TIME fields (as opposed to TIMESTAMP fields).

So please read the manual ;) and use

#propertyName:jdbcType#