ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nicholoz Koka Kiknadze <kikna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ibatis can use proxool connection pool?
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 14:46:37 GMT
Sorry, I have not used iBatis without spring for ages. As for Spring/iBatis
I just checked replacing my datasource in applicationContext.xml with

   <bean id="dataSource"
class="org.logicalcobwebs.proxool.ProxoolDataSource" destroy-method="close">
        <property
        <property
    </bean>

works fine. Note that you can add any property that has crresponding setXXX
in ProxoolDataSource.