ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Warren Bell <warrenbe...@gmail.com>
Subject InstantiationException on my classes and not standard (HashMap) classes
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 23:52:20 GMT
I am getting an InstantiationException on all of my classes and not
standard java classes such as java.util.* It just started happening, I
do not know what I changed. It is happening on all of my classes in all
of my sqlMaps. It works fine if I replace my class with a HasMap. It
looks like Ibatis can't find my classes or for some reason java can not
load them? Here is the exception:

 org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: SqlMapClient
operation; uncategorized SQLException for SQL []; SQL state [null];
error code [0];
--- The error occurred in
com/scanman/persistence/sqlmapdao/sql/catapult/user-catapult.xml.
--- Check the User.authenticateUserResult.
--- The error occured while instantiating the result object
--- Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: JavaBeansDataExchange could not
instantiate result class.  Cause: java.lang.InstantiationException:
com.scanman.domain.general.User; nested exception is
--- The error occurred in
com/scanman/persistence/sqlmapdao/sql/catapult/user-catapult.xml.
--- Check the User.authenticateUserResult.
--- The error occured while instantiating the result object
--- Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: JavaBeansDataExchange could not
instantiate result class.  Cause: java.lang.InstantiationException:
com.scanman.domain.general.User

I am using Spring-DAO 2.0.8 and Ibatis 2.3

Thanks,

Warren Bell