ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "a.rubalcaba" <a.rubalc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Ibatis CLOB Support
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2009 17:11:51 GMT

I am currently working on a project using Spring + Ibatis.  DBA's have
recently switched a varchar field into a CLOB field to support large Strings
of data.

My SQL map has the following

  <result property="filters" column="FILTER_DATA" jdbcType="CLOB"/>

which maps to a String object in my java class.

I can retrieve data ok. Its when I try to insert data that I get the
following error.

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01704: string literal too long

I am using the classes12.jar JDBC driver, Ibatis  2.2.0, and Spring 2.0

Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.