ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From AlexElba <ramal...@yahoo.com>
Subject iBatis+xStream
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 21:26:29 GMT

Hello,

I am using iBatis to select data from db and after serialize it to xml using
xStream. During serialization I am getting unnecessary stuff

public class Office{
private String name;
private Employee employee;
..
getters/setters
}

public class Employee {
private List<Group> groups;
..
getters/setters

}

public class Group{
private String x1;
private String x2;
private String x3;
}

............Mappings...............

  <resultMap id="office"
    class="domain.Office">
    <result property="name" column="NAME" />
    <result property="employee" resultMap="nm.employee" />
  </resultMap>

  <resultMap id="employee"
    class="domain.Employee">
    <result property="groups" column="group_id" select="getGroups" />
  </resultMap>

  <resultMap id="group"
    class="domain.Group">
    <result ...
  </resultMap>

 <select id="getGroups" parameterClass="int"
    resultMap="nm.group">
    SELECT * from group where group_id=#gId#
  </select>

When I am trying to serialize whole office object I am getting lot of proxy
information into my xml.

I am new in ibatis, but I am sure there will be way to remove proxy from
object..
Can someone please help?