ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff P <killingd...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis 6x slower, what am I overlooking?
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 22:19:28 GMT

Also, a detail that might be of interest is the following:

Supersmack allows the user to specify the amount of connections. When I
configure 1 user to stresstest, the queries per second are arround 50K. When
I configure 2 users to stresstest, the queries per second go to 70-80K. This
is logical, since It's a dual-core server.

However, when I start the custom stresstest, it goes to 10K queries per
second. When I start another instance (thus having the test run twice) the
queries per second stay on 10K!

Again, this looks like some kind of database setting.. but how would that
explain that supersmack runs perfectly?