ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Benjamin-Klatt <benja...@bar54.de>
Subject iBator CommentGenerator: Java Model Class with database column comment
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 21:30:44 GMT

Hi all,

I am trying to use the comment I modeled in my database to be automatically
used in javadoc comment of the data fields within the java data model source
code.

I started to implement my own commentGenerator, but the method
addFieldComment(Field field, FullyQualifiedTable, String columnName)
does not provide the required information. There is no element that provides
access to the comment of the appropriate column in the database.

Does someone has implement a solution for this or at least does know this
information could be accessed?

Thanks in advance
Benjamin