ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Sundar Sankar <fatboys...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: KeyProperty attribute in Selectkey Tag
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:08:24 GMT
Hey Rahul,
                   PPL are volunteering to reply, They arent obliged to u in
any way. You gotto be patient if u need reply. Please do watch what you say
please

-Sundar

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 10:00 AM, Rahul Saluja <rahul.saluja@vnl.in> wrote:

> Does anybody care to reply.
>

> Please.

legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us, preferably by
e-mail, and do not read, copy or disclose the contents of this message to anyone.