ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: aBator does not create getter and setter for new column in table
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 18:03:42 GMT
This output does not match the config file you sent earlier - there
are more tables listed.  But the interesting thing to me is that each
table has two sets of objects generated for it.

Please run Abator again, but this time DO NOT specify the -overwrite
flag.  You should end up with a Patch.java.1 and Patch.java.2.  See if
one of those files has the column in it.

Jeff Butler