ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: aBator does not create getter and setter for new column in table
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 16:40:16 GMT
Hmmm...maybe I owe you a Pepsi :)

I'd like to see the full table definition (the create table
statement), and the full list of warnings from Abator.

Also, Abator is really at end of life.  I'd like you to upgrade to
Ibator for these reasons:

1. Perhaps the bug is already fixed in Ibator
2. If we find a bug, it will only be fixed in Ibator
3. The upgrade is very simple
4. I'll be adding some logging to Ibator to make it easier to debug
these kinds of issues

Jeff Butler