ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: aBator does not create getter and setter for new column in table
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 22:50:33 GMT
Alternatively, you could actually debug the problem and find out where
the error lies :)

As I stated earlier, place a breakpoint in the getColumns() method -
then watch as the column information for the table is returned from
the database.  I'm willing to bet a virtual Pepsi that the column
information is never returned from the database.

Jeff Butler

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 4:25 PM, sanv <viveks@gmx.at> wrote:

> If I add them manually that would mean I have to add them in which files?
> In the java files and in the xml files for the sql code?
>
> Nicholoz Koka Kiknadze wrote:
>>
>> Add it manually :) Yours is such a weird problem, some unique combination
>> of some circumstances. I bet there's some no-framework related problem,
>> both
>> iBatis and iBator are so simple or rather transparent (like everything
>> genial)
>>

>> On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 4:41 PM, sanv <viveks@gmx.at> wrote:
>>

>>> Is there any other workaround to this problem. I am kind of stuck... I
>>> need
>>> that column in the table :-D
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance.

>>> connection.

>>> should

>>> targetPackage="com.tool.ibatis.dao"

java -jar

>>> C:\server\ibatis\src\main\java\com\tool\ibatis\model\Statistics.java

how you run

>>> the
are using Ant

>>> updated.