ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: aBator does not create getter and setter for new column in table
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 19:43:01 GMT
I'm stumped - sorry.

If there are no warnings about unsupported data types, then my best
guess is that the column got added to a table that is not in the
schema being queried by Abator.  Since you don't specify a schema
anywhere, Abator is looking in the default schema for this connection.

I'd recommend attaching the Abator source and debugging - put a
breakpoint in the "getColumns" method of
org.apache.ibatis.abator.internal.db.DatabaseIntrospector - you should
be able to see if the column is returned to Abator from the JDBC
driver.

Jeff Butler