ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: aBator does not create getter and setter for new column in table
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 16:06:46 GMT
Not much to go on here - we probably need more information.

Some questions...

1. Are you sure the classes are regenerated (the comment timestamp
will help you know for sure)?
2. Are you sure the new field is added to the table in the correct schema?
3. What is the data type of the new field?
4. Were there any Abator warnings?

Jeff Butler