ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question about iBATOR and TINYINT columns
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 16:08:46 GMT
The JDBC spec states that TINYINT should be mapped to either byte or
short - so the "default" is a bit ambiguous.  Ibator maps TINYINT to
byte which is correct on some databases.  You can override this either
with a <columnOverride>, or with a custom JavaTypeResolver (as you've
done).

Ibator in Eclipse can only find your custom JavaTypeResolver if you
use the integrated Ant task - you will have to to create a small Ant
build file (as shown in the documentation), then alter the launch
configuration for the Ant build to add your custom class to the
classpath.

Jeff Butler